Program of the day *
7th PARTNERING WITH FRANCE
(underlined, are Foreign Firms)
Win-Win collaboration: how can biotech, big pharma companies and French start-ups get it done?
MODERATOR: Barbara SOSNOWSKI, External Research & Development Innovation WRD, PFIZER
Mme Nicole BRICQ, French Minister of Foreign Trade will show up at the Fast Track and speak.
7. 3O am : Welcome: Registration & Networking Breakfast
9. OO am: Welcome Address
9. 1O am: BIOTECH/PHARMA TRACK
- Nouhad HUSSEINI, Senior Director, Business Development, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS
Title: "Regeneron: Transforming into a Fully-Integrated Biopharmaceutical Company"
- Christine PLACET, CEO, TROPHOS
Title: "Trophos: a French biopharmaceutical company in neurology and cardiovascular areas"
- Michel SOUCHET, CEO, HARMONIC PHARMA
Title: "Innovative Drug Repositioning and Preclinical Pharmacological Profiling"
- Ian MOULES, Senior Director, Search & Evaluation, Global Licensing & Business Development, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL
Title: "Partnerships with Takeda: Aspiring and Delivering"
- Olivier MEYER, CEO, CARLINA TECHNOLOGIES
Title: "Controlled delivery of therapeutics and biotherapeutics"
- Alexandre LE VERT, CEO, IMAXIO
Title: "IMX313: how a novel pro-immunogenic technology can become the cornerstone of collaborative programs".
- Marc LEMONNIER, Founder and CEO, ANTABIO
Title: "Antabio: innovative antibacterial drug discovery".
- Tomas Landh, Director Strategy and Innovation Sourcing, Diabetes Research Unit, NOVO NORDISK A/S
Title: " Novo Nordisk - Partnering for Innovation"
- Jonathan STAUBER, CSO, IMABIOTECH SAS
Title: "Molecular imaging combining metabolomics and drug distribution".
- Denis ZEYER, CEO, NOVALIX
Title: "Novalix, a biophysics driven drug discovery company".
11. 3O am: Closing Keynote
- Isabelle Thizon de Gaulle, Vice-President Partnering, Research & Development, Strategy, Science Policy & External Innovation (S&I), SANOFI
Title: "Winning the innovation challenge for the future"